Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:59:23 -0500
From:      Kevin Brunelle <kruptos@netzero.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org

Hello all,

Just a quick question. Probably covered somewhere but I haven't been
able to find it.

Does anyone know why I would be unsubscribed from all the freebsd
mailing lists from time to time. I suddenly stop getting the messages,
with no warning or anything. I am using Netzero to accept this mail, for
me, and I collect it from them later. If this is not freebsd.org, how
would netzero be dropping my lists? I get them back as soon as I
resubscribe. This can be really annoying. This last time, it was less
than a month before this happened. Any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance.

-Kevin Brunelle