Date:      Sat, 18 May 2002 14:01:25 +0800
From:      "yieau chiea" <yieauchiea@yieau-chiea.com>
To:        <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Low Cost High Quality

Dear Sir/Madam,

   We are specialized manufacturer of drilling tapping and boring machines
for more than 20 years. We got ISO 9001 certification quality of our
products compatible to international standards.

   Our machines have been sold to many famous companies for manufacture
parts such as faucet, piping fitting, valve, automobile, motorcycle,
bike...etc. Those companies used our automatic machines to reduce
product's cost for competition in the world.

   For example, "our water wheel rotary table machine" can be designed
over 10 spindles for parts be drilled, tapped, bored...etc. at same time.
Each part productive time is about 5 - 25 seconds depending on its size
and complex. More our product's detail please find our website
http://www.yieau-chiea.com

   We are looking forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any
questions, Please feel free to contact us.
Tel: 886-4-8858610           Fax: 886-4-8810924
E-mail: yieauchiea@yieau-chiea.com

Best Regards,
Jason Lin