Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2014 15:05:01 +0000
From:      Jimmy Stone <sales19@zsplim.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ideas for getting organic traffic: Freebsd.org :ZS

Hi Freebsd.org Team,

Hope you are great and everything fine at your end.

All web sites are built in response to human needs. People visit web sites
because they want something. When visiting a site, they're looking for one
of four things: information, entertainment, shopping or services. The most
successful websites are consciously planned to deliver win-win solutions
that deliver both the users' goals and achieve the site's goals. Your long
term goal is having a site full of many pages of useful and valuable
products & information - exactly what your visitors and the search engines
want to see. If your site is a disorganized mess, more than likely it will
be a failure. Websites are never totally finished, there will always be
fine tuning and updating to be done to get the best search engine listings.

Here are some useful tips that may help your website grow (our proposed
service)

1. Analysis of your web server log files to determine where past and
current traffic is coming from.

2. Create site wide META tags and page titles for search engines.

3. Analyze what pages are missing (such as a 404 Error page, external links
etc.)

4. Research and recommend search engines for site submission (Google, Yahoo,
MSN)

5. Search Engine Friendliness Analysis with special focus on crawler
friendliness, site design, navigation, HTML code and file name analysis.

6. Site Code Optimization (up to 15 pages) of the site including Meta Tags,
Alt Text, Title Attributes, robots.txt file and JavaScript with up to 100
unique keyword phrases (including plurals and variations) for up to 15 web
pages

7. Pre-optimization and post-optimization hand-submissions of the Home Page
and Site Map to major free search engines and directories.

By using our SEO services you will be able to receive a branded presence on
Google and Yahoo search engines. The upstream and downstream traffic will
be aggressively monitored by our SEO professionals. The Social media
presence will improve and you will start to enjoy the online audience a
whole lot more than before. A detailed report of how your site currently
ranks in the major search engines, and analysis of where your current
traffic is coming from, will provide us with a base line. With this base
line, we'll be able to view tangible results that implementing an SEO
campaign can bring over time.

For a truly effective social campaign, a brand needs to embrace the first
principles of marketing, which involves brand definition and consistent
storytelling. Please take a moment to share your experience with us whether
you are interested to knowing our services more.

*Sincerely,*

* Jimmy Stone*

*Sales Consultant Skype: webmarketing.sales*