Date:      Sun, 8 Jun 2014 10:36:36 +0200
From:      Kurt Jaeger <pi@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <pi@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Frederic Culot <culot@FreeBSD.org>, apache@freebsd.org, skv@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/p5-libapreq2: libtool fix, strip libs, pkg-plist followup, p5-fix

Hi!

> > In my perl5.20 list of ports to check, I found libapreq2 with
> > small issues, here's a fix:
> >
> > 0) poudriere:
> > http://people.freebsd.org/~pi/misc/libapreq2-2.13_3.log
>
> Well, as it turns out, www/p5-libapreq2 is a slave port which inherits
> all the juicy details from www/libapreq2, so here's an updated
> www/libapreq2 which allows p5-libapreq2 to build as well:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~pi/misc/p5-libapreq2-2.13_3.log
>
> that shows that now even the slave port is working.

Well, I was a bit premature in announcing a working slave port.
There's this issue with make install:

Installing p5-libapreq2-2.13_3...pkg-static: p5-libapreq2-2.13_3 conflicts with libapreq2-2.13_3 (installs files into the same place).  Problematic file: /usr/local/bin/apreq2-config

Ups. I'll investigate how to fix this.

--
pi@FreeBSD.org         +49 171 3101372                          6 years to go !