Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:41:00 -0600
From:      "Alain G. Fabry" <fabry@panam.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mail.local error

Following is an error I receive at the console:

"Date name" /kernel: pid 224 (mail.local), uid 0 on /var: file system full
"Date name" mail.local"temporary file write error

I still have 33% free on the /var file system?
Is there any other reason besides a full file system that could cause this
error?
If not, what are some general things I can clean up on the /var file system?

Please reply to me directly, am going on vacation and unsubscribed to the
list for that time period.
Need to solve this before leaving.......
Thanks

Alain