Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 1996 10:45:51 +0100
From:      Beck Peccoz Amedeo <gea@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Windows? No, thanks!

Please answer to me directly as I'm not linked to this mailing list.

 Tired of windows bugs and brain damaged MS products I'd like to move
_definitely_ to FreeBSD, and all I miss are a spreadsheet and a
word processing progs.
 For the spreadsheet I've only found XQuad which is horribly bugous
and lacks a lot of functionalities (compared to Excel). Anyoune
ever used anything better?

 I'm sure there are good spreeadsheets and word processing sws for
FreeBSD out there! Please help me find them!

 Thanks in advance

--
Beck-Peccoz Amedeo				Tel. +39-125-366302
GEA Software S.r.l.				Fax. +39-125-366415