Date:      Tue, 02 Jan 2001 09:10:00 -0800
From:      Charlie Root <eculp@EnContacto.Net>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORg
Subject:   Core dumps on Current Make World this morning

All the machines that I have running Current dumped core at the same
place this morning.

===> share/termcap
ex - /usr/src/share/termcap/termcap.src < /usr/src/share/termcap/reorder
> /dev/null
Segmentation fault - core dumped
*** Error code 139

Stop in /usr/src/share/termcap.
*** Error code 1

For a couple of days now, I haven't been able to use vi because it also
dumps core on all the machines except the only one that was able to
build world and a new kernel yesterday, just good timing I guess.  I
haven't seen this on the list.

Thanks,

ed