Date:      Sun, 2 May 2010 14:59:40 -0500
From:      Tim A <cxtim@live.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Dixit port bad management

1) I don't understand why the Textproc/Dixit port is so badly managed. The =
program itself is at version 10.4=2C while your unprofessional port still s=
tays at version 1.0.1=2C claiming that the GCC 4.2 compilation is broken.=20

2) I don't understand either why you don't use Dixit sourceforge RSS feeds =
to know when a new version is available.=20

3) I don't understand how your Dixit port points to files which don't exist=
 anymore.

4) I don't understand the suprematism attitude of the maintainers in charge=
=2C who don't give a penny on the programs they are suppose to maintain. Th=
ey are only interested in the statistics generated by their unprofessional =
ports=2C but not in their quality. =20

=20

Tim
 		 	   		 =20
Videos that have everyone talking! Now also in HD!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=3D9724465=