Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:39:42 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   (FWD) Re: Alpha builds

Can everyone pitch in to help with this situation that *never* should
have happened?

----- Forwarded message from Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za> -----
> Would it be possible for you to try a buildworld on Beast?  I'm getting
> this on an upto date Alpha:

I'm working with Matt Jacob on this one.
(I also get it).

I can't do any long distance debutgging - the connection is too slow.

Please do your "make world" with NOPERL set, and in the meanwhile
assist with this:

Get an original perl tarball, and mess with configuring it until
it works; then "make clean", tar it up and put it somewhere where I
can get it.

I'll fix from there.

Mark Murray

----- End forwarded message -----