Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2019 22:12:21 +0100
From:      Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freecad cannot build

## ajtiM via freebsd-ports (freebsd-ports@freebsd.org):

> Subject: freecad cannot build

Oh, it can, e.g.:
http://beefy6.nyi.freebsd.org/data/120amd64-default/493629/logs/FreeCAD-0.17.13541_6.log
and my local build logs look very similar.

> All ports are built on FreeBSD-Release-12-p3 (amd64).

How? Unless you build in a clean environment, both packages and builds
can pick up all sorts of funny stuff from the environment, and may
give funny results.

>I did install
> package for french/med because french/aster doesn't build on amd64.

Stop right here - aster is not in the dependency path of neither med
nor FreeCAD, that looks phishy. On the other hand - how about installing
FreeCAD from packages?

Regards,
Christoph

--