Date:      Sat, 03 Jun 2017 16:28:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jeffrey Bouquet" <jbtakk@iherebuywisely.com>
To:        "current" <current@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "ports" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   undefined symbol 'stat'

  The latest pkg updates broke firefox here, which won't build  [ patches f=
ail to apply ]
  Also seamonkey, but building sqlite3 locally fixed that.
=20=20
  [ not that I'd expect firefox to build anyway, not been that lucky recent=
ly... ]=20

  Web search turns up no 'undefined symbol stat' on 12.0-CURRENT that I can=
 find.

  Subject give the entirety of the error.=20
  Building webkit-gtk2 locally as of now to try to fix it in a third round =
of ports. ...=20=