Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:12:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@aracnet.com>
To:        legg@iastate.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Iowa State Univ.

> What I am looking for is to see if anybody knows any organization in which
> I can post grevieances too.  ISU has a bad habit of shoving off student
> complaints in the computation center.  If there is any organization that
> will stand up for me, that would be nice, because I suddenly feel very
> alone.

	Well, I'd be hitting another University... most places give out
little cards asking why you're leaving... tell them the truth. After all,
YOU'RE paying them for services, and if the services don't measure up, you
have the right to take them some where else. (Says I who's been too three
different colleges now. :)

					Rick