Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 14:50:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, ken@stox.pr.mcs.net, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, taob@io.org
Subject:   Re: HSM for FreeBSD?, was Re: Who wants a DPT SCSI controller driver?

I had a 20GB RAID running under FreeBSD for some time, and it worked just
fine, utilities and everything.

My problem was an apparently broken 2940UW driver that I couldn't get
resolved in time, and so had to bail back to BSD/OS unfortunately.

However, while it was running on a buslogic in narrow mode, it worked just
fine.