Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:55:54 +1100
From:      Kevin LEE <klee@esec.com.au>
To:        "freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   HowTo generate ssh_host_dsa_key key pairs

Hi all:

By meragemaster on work PC for 4.1.1, I fixed the initial reboot up sshd
error (ie cannot find /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key).

Howerver, I try to do the meragemester at my home PC, the sshd error
still comes up. I wonder anyone
know how a ssh_host_dsa_key pair  is generated by the system or how I
can generate them manually.

Thanks,
    Kevin

--
Kevin LEE                       Tel:         +61 3 8371 5300
Software Architect              Direct:      +61 3 8371 5378