Date:      Sat, 08 Feb 1997 09:04:59 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        dkelly@HiWAAY.net
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make release problems

> I had the great idea I'd try to roll my own release during some idle CPU
> cycles:

Looks like you're not running recent enough bits on the actual 2.2 build
machine; your cvs command doesn't appear to accept the new command
line syntax which was introduced post 2.1.  As a general rule,
if you want to build for a given release (or branch) then your build
machine should be running bits fairly close to the version of what you're
building.

					Jordan