Date:      Sat, 04 Jul 2015 10:24:52 -0453
From:      "William A. Mahaffey III" <wam@hiwaay.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Best console hardware monitor pkg?

On 07/04/15 10:20, Quartz wrote:
>> CPU is jaguar kabini (Sempron 3850). ~12C is thermodynamically
>> impossible for room temp of around 20C & the CPU producing heat :-).
>
> Eh, we don't know that. You could have a liquid nitrogen system
> installed after all :)

*Quite* a good point ;-). Let me clarify: the CPU is cooled into
room-temp. air, ~20C, as drawn into the case by fans, & is producing
heat on its own. *Then* I think my previous assessment is
thermodynamically valid. Have a happy 4th :-).

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                            -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.