Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:49:18 -0400
From:      "Jim Stapleton" <stapleton.41@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   HD media center stuff - tuner and optical drive info

(1) Given there are several options available, is it possible to watch
HD DVD content on FreeBSD given any of the drives available? (Newegg
has 2 PC specific readers, and the one for the XBox)

(2) The Dvico fusion is what I hear as the only good FreeBSD option
for an HD Tuner:
http://www.digitalconnection.com/products/video/fusion5.asp

Is there any place to get it for a more reasonable price, or is that
what I'm stuck with? Are there an cheaper alternatives? Finally,
where's the documentation for setting one of these up?

Thanks,
-Jim Stapleton