Date:      Thu, 2 Feb 1995 18:44:56 -0500
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        osyjm@schizo.coe.montana.edu (Jaye Mathisen)
Cc:        roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier ROBERT), guido@gvr.win.tue.nl (Guido van Rooij), FreeBSD-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: limits (again)

<<On Thu, 2 Feb 1995 15:53:00 -0700, osyjm@schizo.coe.montana.edu (Jaye Mathisen) said:

> Heck, if it's wish-time, I'd love to see limits on # of processes/user,
> limits on pty vs tty access, time-of-day-limits, sheesh, a whole bunch of 'em.

Only the first of these is any business of the kernel's.  As for the
rest, that's what the `pw_class' hook in the password database is
for.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.