Date:      Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:08:49 -0400
From:      Kevin Wilcox <kevin.wilcox@gmail.com>
To:        Maxim Khitrov <mkhitrov@gmail.com>
Cc:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Show bandwidth usage by IP address (through pf)

2009/10/7 Maxim Khitrov <mkhitrov@gmail.com>:

> I have pf filtering traffic to our network. Is there any easy way to
> see the current bandwidth usage sorted by ip? Someone is using up
> almost 100% of total bandwidth and parsing "pfctl -ss -v" isn't
> getting me anywhere.

It's overkill and does a ton more than what you're asking for...but
have you looked at ipaudit? Or, more specifically, ipaudit-web? I
ended up installing apache/gnuplot/etc from ports but installed
ipaudit from source as the version in ports is *incredibly* outdated.

kmw

--
Whenever there is in any country, uncultivated lands and unemployed
poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended