Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:19:34 -0500
From:      "Sandro Mancuso" <sandromancuso@hotmail.com>
To:        "'FBSD'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Dropping to single user

Hi, not long ago, someone mentioned =93dropping to single user=94 and I =
was
wondering how.  I did get an answer, however I=92ve =93misplaced=94 that
reply, so I=92m wondering if anyone can refresh my memory=85 regarding =
how
to do such a thing without having to reboot after doing make buildworld,
and building/installing the generic kernel (having to do with upgrading
from 4.4 to 4.5stable=85 etc)

Thanks,

Sandro Mancuso
Windows is the virus.=A0 Linux is the vaccine.
FreeBSD is the cure.

http://www.administrat0r.com/sandro
mailto:sandro.m@videotron.ca