Date:      Thu, 11 May 95 19:39:30 0000
From:      Angelo Turetta <aturetta@stylo.italia.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Admin manuals

I have just installed a FreeBSD 2.0 SNAP to link my company LAN to the
Internet.
Now I have it up and running, but we have very little unix experience
(our LAN is a Windows NT / Windows for Workgroup one), and I wonder if
there is a more introductive text I can read to dive safely into the unix
admin sea. I've found several books, but they all cover System V, and I
understand that its administration issues are not always applicable.

Can you please let me know some admin handbook that is strictly referred
to FreeBSD (or I think BSD 4.4 may suffice), either a true book, or an
internet-available postscript file?

Thank you for your great work: we are a small company working on
multimedia titles for Windows, ane I've been able to convince my boss to
install a unix router only because it's free...

Angelo Turetta
System Administrator
Stylo S.r.l. - Multimedia Software
Via Rivani, 8 - 40138 Bologna - Italy