Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:23:59 -0600 (MDT)
From:      John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu>
To:        "Philip M. Gollucci" <gollucci@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        CLE47@aol.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ip question

Use dig--they're talking about deprecating nslookup in bind 9... so it'll
be:

dig @63.8.31.60

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:

> % nslookup 63.8.31.60
> % traceroute 63.8.31.60

> Philip M. Gollucci
> E-mail : gollucci@wam.umd.edu
> Phone  : 301.226.5280

> On Sun, 25 Jun 2000 CLE47@aol.com wrote:
>
> > My pc keeps showing an IP address of 63.8.31.60, yet it doesn't seem to be my
> > address.  Could you tell me how to find out who this is?
> > Sincerely,
> > R. Hoffler

There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare
would be produced.   Now, thanks to Usenet, we know this is not true.