Date:      Thu, 03 Jun 1999 09:04:02 +0900
From:      UEBAYASHI Masao <masao@nf.enveng.titech.ac.jp>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: First interview hits the web..

> Unfortunately, you need to speak Japanese. :)

No. This is the very fortunate *opportunity* for all of you to
learn... :P

> The Nikkei is the japanese stock exchange; I'm doing two interviews

No, too. Nikkei is one of the major newspaper publishing company. It
specializes in economic matters.

``Nikkei'' is abbrev of ``Nihon Keizai Shinbun-sha''.
  ``Nihon'' means Japan.
  ``Keizai'' means economy.
  ``Shinbun'' means newspaper.
  ``sha'' means company.

Something vague? :-)

UEBAYASHi Masao, from the end of Yokohama