Date:      Thu, 04 Aug 2011 11:21:51 -0700
From:      merlyn@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
To:        Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: semi-OT: Looking for a hosting provider w/ FreeBSD root-servers

>>>>> "Matthias" == Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de> writes:

Matthias> I have to change my hosting provider, because the actual one does
Matthias> not want to fullfill my needs. I'm looking for a provider offering
Matthias> FreeBSD root-servers, best in Europe. Any pointers are
Matthias> wellcome.

If you don't mind the USA, I highly recommend arpnetworks.com, having
been a happy customer with multiple live e-commerce boxes for 18 months.

If you insist on Europe, I'm also a customer of ElasticHosts, and they
seem to be decent at a similar pricepoint.

<merlyn@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>;