Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 2003 19:37:12 +0200
From:      Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock@gmx.net>
To:        Simon Watson <simon@swat.me.uk>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ReiserFS

--Boundary-02=_Sle9+WljYVX3sz2

On Sunday 22 June 2003 18:17, Simon Watson wrote:

> Maybe I should have clarified this, I'm only after readonly support - just
> enough to be able to successfully move my data over to UFS.

If you can live with creating UFS1 filesystems, you can just mount them=20
read-write in Linux and move your data over that way. Or you wait a little=
=20
while longer until Linux' UFS implementation can mount UFS2 (shouldn't be t=
o=20
difficult to hacked up anyway).

=2D-=20
Michael Nottebrock \        KDE on FreeBSD    \            ,ww =20
                    \            ---           \   ,wWWCybaWW_)=20
                     \  http://freebsd.kde.org  \   `WSheepW'    free
                                                 \    II  II     node