Date:      Mon, 15 May 2000 18:23:27 -0700
From:      chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISO Image download problem?

I downloaded the ISO image of 4.0-release today, or tried to.
After about 6 hours it was finally down to the last 1 percent, actually
8k left, and it quit downloading. When I left work (where I was
downloading the file) I just left the download window open in hopes
that it would finish sometime. Is this something that others have
had happen to them? or is it just going to be a failed download
and 6 hours of wasted time?
Also, do I need the checksum file that is in that directory with it?

--
Chip
www.wiegand.org