Date:      Wed, 07 Dec 2005 13:12:24 -0600
From:      Reid Linnemann <lreid@cs.okstate.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   bind, named, and ddns

All,
   Lately I endeavored on reconfiguring my home FreeBSD system to
coordinate dynamic dns updates between dhcpd and named. I found
documentation and howtos to be few and far between, and somewhat lacking
in details and specifics, so I wrote an overview of my own. I'd
appreciate any feedback on this guide, and if it's useful I'd like to
contribute it to the doc project (without the narrative text, of course)
so that other FreeBSD users can easily find documentation on this
network administration topic. The more feedback I get, the better I can
revise the document and make it suitable for the FreeBSD user base.

You can find the overview at http://www.ctln.org/team/reid/freebsd/ddns

Thanks!
--
Reid Linnemann