Date:      Fri, 6 May 2005 21:24:19 +0200
From:      Peter Sutty <lopez@pobox.sk>
To:        freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   le155 forerunner

Hi,
I can see now my LE155 Forerunner atm card in dmesg as idt0.
Have you maybe some guide how to do CLIP(ip over atm) and LANE(lan=20
emulation) under freebsd?!If yes,please send it to me?! But for now,=20
just to help me, how can i create network interface for this=20
idt0,will by also fine!;)
modul idt.ko is loaded (kldstat),but when ifconfig i can't see this=20
idt0. In linux is something like atmarp -c , but it doesn't work in=20
freebsd.
Wich one is signalling daemon for atm(atmsigd in linux)?

Thanks for your help  Peter.

=0A________________________________________=0AFandite s nami hokeju! Vsetko=
 o MS 2005.=0Ahttp://spravy.atlas.sk/hokej=0A