Date:      Mon, 8 Sep 2008 16:25:29 -0700
From:      perikillo <perikillo@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Problems with portsdb -Uu on FreeBSD 6.3

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/portsnap.html

  I supposes that "portsnap extract" have to run just once, latter u have to
just run  portsnap fetch && portsnap update?

  Sean, u say that I better mix cvsup + portsnap?

  This is normal? This would not broke my tree?

   Right now I already run cvsup and is running portsdb -Uu, I will let u
know what happend, thanks!!!