Date:      Thu, 4 May 95 00:42 CDT
From:      steve@simon.chi.il.us (Steven E. Piette)
To:        jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: looking for IP over printer port driver users

> To: Joe Greco <jgreco@brasil.moneng.mei.com>
> cc: nc@ai.net, current@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org
> Subject: Re: looking for IP over printer port driver users
> Date: Tue, 02 May 1995 22:56:01 -0700
> From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
>
> > But for the everyday hacker, who isn't comfortable with a soldering iron, I
> > might be inclined to agree with you.
>
> Well, just to set that particular record straight, I started this
> business as a tech, not a programmer, so I know one end of a soldering
> iron from another (the smell of rosin brings back memories :-).  It's
> simply a matter of time and energy.  I'm glad you have it to spare, but
> I sure don't.. :-)
>
> [And I'm generally in the vicinity of the local computer store every
> day so there's no additional time penalty involved in buying one].
>
> 				Jordan

That's the one thing I really miss about the Bay Area .vs. here in the
Midwest. I can't just run down to Fry's or Halted, or NCA, or Weird Stuff,
or Haltek, or ...

I always have to add a day to my trips out there for foraging runs.

Steve Piette                                       Applied Computer Technology
steve@simon.chi.il.US.                             7N852 Phar Lap Drive
(708) 513-6920                                     St. Charles, IL 60175-6868