Date:      Mon, 29 Aug 2016 19:05:41 +0800
From:      Rommel Escuadro <r.escuadro79@gmail.com>
To:        Matthew Seaman <matthew@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: maintainership

Thank you for your replies. As I am using the application used so I want to
make sure that it wont be having future problems.  I have read the linked
porters handbook but it will be more helpful for me to understand if there
is an example where to start and how to go over it. I maybe asking so much
but i i guess the dedication to maintain is the most important aspect.