Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 11:11:54 -0400
From:      jbrinkley@crosslogic.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:Tape drives for FreeBSD

I agree with him.  A lot of tape drives are supported under FreeBSD.  If
you have the money, try getting an Exabyte.  They're fairly fast, very
dependable, and support large amounts of information.  They work well with
amanda and the other archive programs for FBSD.

silverwing

"Francisco Reyes" <francisco@natserv.com> on 07/23/97 06:41:09 AM