Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:37:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Mark W. Krentel" <krentel@dreamscape.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        bde@zeta.org.au, kwc@world.std.com, loewis@cs.tu-berlin.de
Subject:   Re: ext2fs optional features

> > Is it possible to support R/W mounts with these features?
> Everything is possible in software :-).

I guess I was really asking if some Freebsd developer was working
on supporting some of these features so that the mounts can be R/W
legitimately.  I'd offer to help, but it would only slow you down. :-)

> Currently (e2fstools 1.18), the following features are defined

What is e2fstools?  Is this a Linux package?

Lastly, does anyone know what will happen with ext3fs?  Will Freebsd
be able to read or write it?

--Mark Krentel