Date:      Mon, 02 Feb 2015 18:20:07 -0500
From:      R0B_ROD <witchdoctor.mdf@gmail.com>
To:        John-Mark Gurney <jmg@funkthat.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Introduction

Thanks for taking time to point me in a direction.
I currently am learning how to get my machine's
hardware configured. Ran into a wall. Posted to the list
but got yelled at for cross-posting. Oops.
Still working on getting my meta-learning skills established,
organizing data, time management, problem definition, etc.
I am hopeful that I will meet a mentor here.
There must be someone that can see something good in me.