Date:      Tue, 04 Jun 2002 15:36:33 +0200
From:      Ferruccio Vitale <freebsd@cs.tin.it>
To:        O Senhor <osenhor@uol.com.br>, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newbie needs help!!!!!

O Senhor wrote:

>   hello,
>   In the FreeBSD home page, there is docomentations for developers, that
> talk about it.
>
> On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 06:29, Ferruccio Vitale wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to write a kernel module which make use of kernel event.
> > is there anyone who knows where I can find documentation about this?
> > Regards,

Ok, I've already read those pages, real useful to start.
Now I've my module, which creates dynamic sysctl and so on; now I need to
monitor the existence of another process and I tough at kqueue/kevent
method. But are these functions for userland process, aren't they? How
could I do the same in kernel land?

Ferruccio