Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:15:28 -0300
From:      D G Teed <donald.teed@gmail.com>
To:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>, FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Atom 330 testing

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com> wrote:

> This board would make a very nice low-power server if it could boot
> reliably.

I'm running the earlier brother to this with Linux and it is fine.

The only weakness is the southbridge fan - they fail early
in their life.  Google it and you'll see it isn't just my experience.
I'd never run this with the stock fan - this fan is required
for the southbridge and also the passive air it shoots to the CPU next to
it.

I opted for an Antec Spot Cool to provide cooling.

--Donald