Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 1999 11:13:42 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris <spades_mcgee@yahoo.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   We're #1!!!

According to
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/top25rfes.html

the "Support FreeBSD" RFE is the #1 RFE in the land!
Apparantly, the Linux RFE got purged, either based on
age, or the fact that they cheated. (Or maybe it got
addressed.) Whatever the circumstances, congrats to
whomever's idea this was (I forget) and to all those
who voted.

And, now that we've seen the kind of numbers we can
get to help Sun support Java (even when it required
joining the JDC), does anyone have any other ideas?

 - Chris