Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:58:14 +0100
From:      Nils Holland <nils@tisys.org>
To:        "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
Subject:   Re: This guy is so far out

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 08:37:59AM -0800, f.johan.beisser stood up and spoke:

> i think this article shows more of a lack of knowledge than "this guy is
> out there". he's ill informed, and tends to write to a group of people
> looking to have their fears confirmed, vs actually learning something.
>
> it's a sad state, but this is what some kids and computer professionals
> alike have to deal with.

Hey, the article is great! I cannot remember a better laugh lately. Who
wrote it? Probably I should contact the guy and ask him for more of his
work. He should write a book about his experiences with hackers.

Oh, *shit* I have an AMD processor, you know, these "inferior knock-off
copies of American processor chips that you cannot buy in stores but must
order from dark websites..." ;-)

Greetings
Nils

--
Nils Holland
Ti Systems - FreeBSD in Tiddische, Germany