Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:01:48 -0600
From:      Larry Vaden <vaden@texoma.net>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: does anyone have a recommendation for a solid FreeBSD-based 802.11b/g/n AP package for MIPS-based APs and CPEs?

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 8:10 AM, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org> wrote:
> On 23 November 2010 17:09, Larry Vaden <vaden@texoma.net> wrote:
>
>>> Ask me about the Bullet M2 in a couple weeks. I'll have finished my exams
>>> then and I'll see if I can bring up FreeBSD on this particular SoC.
>>>
>>> Adrian
>>
>> Adrian,
>>
>> How are the exams going?
>
> They're done! So I'm working on tidying up my 11n TX code. (Yes, I
> have 11n TX seemingly working.)
>
> Adrian

Adrian,

You have been a very productive fellow while taking exams!

What can you tell us about how the stuck beacon problem is handled
(and indeed if the problem remains in the development code branch)?

Will Rogers said "Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."
and I'm ignorant about TX.

Again, congratulations!

kind regards/ldv