Date:      10 Oct 2002 14:56:32 -0700
From:      John Merryweather Cooper <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>
To:        "Kirk R.Wythers" <kwythers@umn.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: master.passwd

An easier way is to run mergemaster with the -p option before the build.

jmc

         _
  | |V| / '                       ||  MacroHard --                   \
\_| | | \_,                       ||     the perfection of form over |
----------------------------------||     substance, marketing over   |
Web:  http://www.borgsdemons.com  ||     performance, and greed over |
AIM:  johnmcooper                 ||     design . . .                |
Yahoo:  john_m_cooper             ||                                 |