Date:      Sat, 10 Jul 1999 04:14:40 +0200
From:      thomas@members.ping.de
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Teles S0/16.3c (Rev1.1) PnP supported?

Hi!

Subject says it all. Well, almost:
I have had such a thing working in an i386 box (using linux), but now the
box is running FreeBSD 3.2R. In /usr/share/examples/isdn/* was a note that
this card is not currently supported, however, this document was dated
Dec 1998.

I tried to get the kernel to recognize it, but failed.
Is it me, or is it simply not supported yet?

If it should work, I'll need some help, if not, another card. :)

Any help appreciated, thank you.

Please cc the reply to me, as I'm not subscribed to this list.

--

 -tk	(thomas@members.ping.de)