Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 1995 23:13:11 -0500
From:      rkw@dataplex.net (Richard Wackerbarth)
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Plan9

>I don't think I like plan9 very much, and its window system seems
>to take the worst shortcomings of X a step further as well.  Foo!

I never got it to load the floppies. In the middle of disk2, it would say
unexpected EOF. It acts like the output catches up with the input and the
empty pipe hoses the transfer.
I rechecked the files and they are correct. I wonder if that implies some
hardware problem that is going to bite me on FreeBSD also?

----
Richard Wackerbarth
rkw@dataplex.net