Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:38:47 -0700
From:      "EAZNet - Eddie Fry" <eddie@eaznet.com>
To:        "'Doug White'" <dwhite@gumbysoft.com>, <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Supermicro P4SCT+ Marvell 88SX504 controller

I just talked to Peter at Marvell (I can't pronounce his last name let =
alone
know how to spell it).  He is going to check on getting us the =
information
we need to move forward with the project.  If I have any luck, whom =
should I
forward the doc's to?  Apparently, there is an NDA and some other =
paperwork.

Eddie Fry