Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 1995 04:35:37 -0700
From:      Paul Traina <pst@cisco.com>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        rgrimes@freebsd.org, security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: secure/ changes...

  From: "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>

  This is all very unclear right now, but if there are security related changes
  that need to be made to telnetd they should be made on FreeFall regardless
  of what it is Mark is trying to get setup.

OK, then I will be performing 2 sets of commits, the first will upgrade
the secure telnet to current, the second will incorporate the changes that
were made to the insecure distribution into the secure distribution.

There will (later) be a set of diffs applied to the insecure distribution
to bring that up to date with the current telnet.

  Until it is clear just how this is all going to work with the outside the
  USA site the only _official_ FreeBSD source code is that in the repository
  on FreeFall.

  > Paul (living in Stockholm for the moment)

  :-), is this changing often :-)

Only for another week, then it's back home.  This summer I've spent more
time traveling than working.  Sigh. :-(