Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 22:23:54 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Age of Darkness

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Open Systems Networking wrote:

# On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
#
# > comparison, it's less than *3 weeks* before a major release.  This
# > results in stress, to say the least, and if you don't want your
# > fingers bitten then don't rattle any of our cages, folks. :)
#
# DAMN! And I was just about to ask you about a problem with the tk80 port
# too! :-)

If it is broken and this just happened recently, then ask me
and spare Jordan. :)

Steve

# Chris
#
# --
# "You both seem to be ignoring the fact that the networking market is
# driven by so-called 'IT professionals' these days, most of whom can't
# tell the difference between an ARP and a carp." -Wes Peters
#
# ===================================| Open Systems Networking And Consulting.
#   FreeBSD 2.2.7 is available now!  | Phone: 316-326-6800
# -----------------------------------| 1402 N. Washington, Wellington, KS-67152
#    FreeBSD: The power to serve!    | E-Mail: opsys@open-systems.net
#       http://www.freebsd.org       | Consulting-Network Engineering-Security