Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 2013 14:24:57 +0000
From:      Nicole Stoff <nicole.stoff@answersexpertnetwork.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Alert! Broken Link on cybershade.us

Hello,

My name is Nicole and I'm in the middle of a project to construct a
medium-high investment portfolio. My research has taken me to a number
of different sites, yours being one of them. I know that a lot of work
goes into maintaining a website, so I want you to know that I appreciate
all your time and effort!

I also wanted to let you know that while I was on your site (more
specifically, on this page:
(www.cybershade.us/freebsd/www/news/press.html), I found a broken
resource link. When I tried to access the http://cbs.marketwatch.com
resource, I was taken to a page that couldn't be found. I thought you
might want to update since MarketWatch is such an influential investing
tool. So, I did a quick search and discovered that the page is now
located here: http://www.marketwatch.com

I also have a resource of my own to share for your website.
Investing.Answers.com <http://investing.answers.com/>; is an informative,
comprehensive guide containing articles on a variety of investment
related topics that I think your visitors will find useful. Check it out
and let me know what you think! Investing.Answers.com
<http://investing.answers.com/>; is yours to add if you agree that it's a
good addition!

Thanks again for providing great resources!

Best,
Nicole
?Research Assistant
?LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nicole-stoff/17/142/8b5>;

Answers.com <http://www.answers.com>?
989 Avenue of the Americas, 17th Floor?
New York, NY 10018

(Your e-mail address was found on cybershade.us. If you received this
e-mail in error or you would no longer like to receive e-mails from us
about broken links on your site please let us know and we will remove
you from our e-mail address list. We do not mean to bother you and are
sorry for any inconveniences we may have caused.)