Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:21:04 +0100
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>
To:        m4v3r1ck@bigfoot.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fwd: Re: Newbie has a lot of questions...

I am sorry.
I tried a new e-mail client and it did not work at first :-(
I am trying again, forwarding the message.

Subject: Re: Newbie has a lot of questions...
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:36:54 +0100
From: Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> From: Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@nojunk.com>
> To: John Indra <m4v3r1ck@bigfoot.com>
> Cc: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
> Date: Saturday, January 08, 2000 3:16 PM
> Subject: Re: Newbie has a lot of questions...
>

> >Some day or other, I must really begin to write a book ... <joking>
>
> Audaces fortunat juvat! Sic itur ad astra!
>
> -duke

Dear Duke,

Audaces *fortuna* iuvat  (d***ed typo, it *ALWAYS* occurs when one is
quoting from Latin :-))

II would like to go "ad altiora" -- for the time being ;-))
Sic et simpliciter  :-)

Nihil difficile volenti ...  -- ut dicunt    (maybe ;-)
However ... non in solis machinis computantibus vivit homo ...
(was: non in solo pane)

Just one more Latin thought from an ancient writer, which thought I find
particularly relevant these days:  "corruptissima republica, plurimae leges."

Best regards,
Salvo