Date:      Tue, 31 May 2011 18:00:35 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   hwpmc and mips?

Hi all,

Is anyone out there successfully using hwpmc on mips? mips24k ?
ar71xx/ar913x? :-)

When I enable a system-wide sampling counter (that isn't the "sample
instruction count", as gnn's work notes that doesn't currently
function), I get the hardware locked up in an IRQ serving loop.

I'm likely going to look at this sometime after July (and I'm sure
it's just a case of hooking into the right IRQ handler) but if someone
beat me to it *hint*, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

Adrian