Date:      Sat, 10 Mar 2012 00:39:24 +1000
From:      Da Rock <freebsd-ipfw@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   newbie IPFW user

I'm relatively new to IPFW, not FBSD; the last time I used IPFW (I
believe) was using 4.3. I'm now attempting to use IPFW for some tests
(and hopefully move to production), and I'm trying to determine how I
would setup binat using IPFW; or even if its possible at all.

I've been hunting some more in depth documentation, but it appears to be
scarce/not definitive. I suspect using the modes in libalias such as
"use same ports" and "reverse" might be able to do what I'm looking for?

Any clarity much appreciated.