Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2012 02:41:33 -0800
From:      "Jacob Jonsan" <kirkbachelde@gmail.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SEO Proposal For High Ranking

Hi,
=20
Hope you are doing well
=20
Wondering why your search engine rankings have dipped suddenly?
=20
Watch out! You may still be unaware of the latest version of Google =
update
named =93Penguin=94 & Panda Series (3.6) update!=20
Each year, Google changes its search algorithms innumerable times. While
most of these changes are minor, every few months Google rules out a =
=91major=92
algorithmic update that affects search results in significant ways.
=20
In short:=20
Old Link Building strategies are pass=E9. To stay ahead in the game, you =
need
to be in tune with these ever changing prerequisites. =20
If you thought your website could get away with:
=20
=20
=95  Links from pages having no content=20
=95  Poor quality links from irrelevant sites=20
=95  Links from sites crammed with advertisements=20
=95  Same content for multiple submissions=20
=95  Absence of SMO in the overall SEO plan=20
=95  Content farming with low value articles and blogs for Google/users=20
=95  No site moderation=20
=20
=20
Your rankings will suffer!
 =20
At Metadigs, we keep a track of all these unpredictable Google updates =
for
you and cannot just explain but also tackle these changes before they =
start
to hit your rankings and organic website traffic.
=20
Our Link Building strategies are attuned to the latest Google Panda 3.4
update and include:
=20
Doesn=92t Let the Panda Devour Your Rankings! Come to Us!=20
=20
Contact us today, to know more.
=20
Thanks & Regards